COVID-19 Response Satisfaction Program: Understanding Visitor Expectations
Jun 16, 2020
NYSTIA in collaboration with member Rove Marketing
, a travel and tourism data consulting firm, are working to help NYSTIA members prepare for and monitor visitor satisfaction as they reopen and reengage their visitors. The COVID response satisfaction program is designed to capture your visitor insight surrounding safety measures and their visitor experience at your destination upon reopening. This collective program is designed to share aggregated data among participants, to understand best practices and promote success across New York State. It will also allow your business to quickly respond to any negative trends being indicated by your visitors as it relates to your COVID safety protocols.
Knowing that we are stronger together, we look forward to working with you on this important visitor satisfaction program. NYSTIA members can now sign up for affordable access to Rove Marketing's new digital tool, the COVID-19 Response Satisfaction Program. You must sign up by June 19 to receive the NYSTIA rate. Because it is important to move NY Forward, we are also extending the NYSTIA rate to non members.
This program will:
- Help NYSTIA members gather and analyze data from visitors quickly and on an ongoing basis
- Empower our members to respond to visitor expectations and build public confidence in members' ability to provide healthy and safe on-site experiences
How does it work?
- Participating organizations receive a core set of online survey questions to share with visitors during and after their visit to collect feedback on the safety measures and overall experience
- Organizations also have the option to customize additional questions or distribute a pre-visit survey to better inform their reopening strategy.
- All participating organizations will have personalized data dashboards to visualize and analyze their feedback, with access to the aggregated data collected from peer institutions across the state
What Current Participants Are Saying
"Rove Marketing's professionalism and desire to provide this service to NYS museums at a very reasonable cost is admirable. I am confident that the project will allow us to understand visitor expectations and gage our response to meeting them so that we can modify our new normal to ensure that our staffs and visitors all feel safe and welcome." -Ken Meifert, VP Sponsorship and Development, National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
We know that reopening our museum will bring a new set of challenges related to keeping both our visitors and staff safe and healthy. Genesee Country Village & Museum is partnering with Rove on their COVID Response Satisfaction Program to gain insight and information at a very reasonable price that works with our budget. Having real-time data and feedback from our visitors about their on-site experiences will be crucial to making sound decisions and adapting where we need to, and it will also be valuable to have data from other museums in the state to compare to." - Becky Wehle, President and CEO, Genesee Country Village & Museum
"The COVID-19 Response Satisfaction Survey will be a valuable tool to assist The Wild Center staff in safely meeting our visitors needs and expectations before and during our careful reopening. We are also pleased to be able to share our data with our peer museums so that our sector can begin to help our economy start to recover from the tremendous hit taken during the pandemic. Having statewide data will be essential to track visitor sentiment and help New York's museums manage their operations plan during this complex period."
- Hillarie Logan-Dechene, Deputy Director, The Wild Center
The program fee is payable in 90 days, to give members time to reopen and replenish. To learn more about this program and register before June 19 please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the program.