Join us on our journey to shape a better future for New York State's communities & residents
NYSTIA Members Gathering, Celebrating & Collaborating!
The New York State Tourism Industry Association (NYSTIA) welcomes you to join our membership community! NYSTIA members are diverse and range from all sectors, sizes, and resources. Joining the NYSTIA community provides numerous advantages in networking, advocacy educational and professional development, and more. Membership Overview | Become a Member
"The tourism industry in New York State is vast, ever-changing and difficult to navigate. The resources that come from our NYSTIA membership provide us opportunities to network, a voice at the legislative level, and support through every stage of growth."
Becoming a member is simple. Select the relevant membership level below and then complete the membership registration form.
Tier A Membership Level: $500
- County-level or larger destination promotion or destination marketing organizations including chambers of commerce, membership organizations and government offices.
- Accommodations and Campgrounds (125+ Rooms/Sites)
- Museums, Attractions, Cultural Institutions and Events/Festivals (100,000+ annual visitors)
- State Level Tourism Related Associations/Organizations & Transportation Companies
- Restaurant Chain within New York State
Tier B Membership Level: $350
- Village, City, Town-level Destination Marketing Organizations, including Chambers of Commerce, government offices.
- Accommodations and Campgrounds (25-124 rooms/sites)
- Museums, Attractions, Cultural Institutions and Events/Festivals (10,000 - 99,999 annual visitors)
- County/Regional Level Tourism Related Associations/Organizations & Transportation Companies
- Colleges/Educational Institutions
Tier C Membership Level: $225
- Accommodations and Campgrounds (under 25 rooms/sites)
- Single location Restaurant, Craft Beverage Producer, Agri-Tourism Destination In NYS & Community-Level Transportation Companies
- Museums, Attractions, Cultural Institutions and Events/Festivals (under 10,000 annual visitors)
- Industry Supportive Individuals (not representing any organization/business).
Matching Funds Eligible/officially designated county TPA
Based on the annual budget:
- Annual budget <$500,000: $600
- Annual budget $500,000 to $999,000: $650
- Annual budget $1,000,000+: $750
- Additional staff/employee for paid member above: $15 per individual
- Students registered through Higher Education Institution or NYSTIA member internship: $0
- Distinguished Member Emeritus* (D.M.E.): $0
*D.M.E: - By Invitation Only - Former NYSTIA/tourism industry members, retired, who have made significant contributions to the NYS Tourism industry and continue to make significant contributions; applying their knowledge, insights and experience in active participation in NYSTIA committees, task forces and initiatives.
Industry Allied Solution Providers/Partners:
Solutions Providers are not eligible for individual membership.
Ask us about our PARTNERS program!
- NYS Regional: $300
- NYS Statewide: $400
- National/International: $500