WEBINAR: Accessing AirDNA Data Through Rove’s Destination Insights Platform
Apr 23, 2021
- Wednesday, April 28 at 1:00 pm -
What you will learn from the session?
Whether you are looking to secure an occupancy tax from short-term rentals or already have one in your destination, AirDNA's short-term rental data (AirBnB, VRBO, etc.) will help you understand supply and demand side revenue insights including:
- Verify tax receipts from hosting platforms.
- Compare taxes coming from different regions/ counties.
- Forecast tax revenues based on current trends.
- Measure short-term rental revenue in your market and competitive markets.
- How many properties and guests your market can accommodate (types of rentals, channel, ?
- Track seasonality of bookings.
- Understand the impact of short-term rentals on your lodging inventory and learn how to monetize it.
- Track your recovery this summer – Occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, + all key STR metrics.
- Analyze 2019, 2020, 2021 data.
Please join us as we introduce an opportunity for regions and counties to access AirDNA data through Rove's Destination Insights Platform.