Jul 17, 2014
The New York State Division of Tourism is presenting workshops in three locations to help private sector, government and organizations that are interested in attracting visitors from China in "Becoming China Ready."
The workshops are designed to help you capture your share of the $102 billion Chinese outbound tourism market.
- Monday, July 21, 2014. 2pm - 7pm. Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY.
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014. 2pm - 7pm. Radisson Hotel, Utica, NY.
- Friday, July 25, 2014. 8am - 12pm. Woodcliff Hotel & Spa, Fairport, NY.
- Understanding the Chinese visitor
- How to work with Chinese tour operators
- 13 tour operators from across China and the US that are interested in adding NYS products
- staff from the four I LOVE NY offices in China
- A respected expert on marketing to the Chinese
There is no charge to attend the workshops. Register by July 17, 2014. For program questions, contact Danae a firstname.lastname@example.org.