Jan 7, 2016
Request for Proposal
1. Project Background and Description
The New York State Tourism Industry Association (NYSTIA) will be hosting the 2016 Empire State Tourism Conference at the Thousand Islands Harbor Hotel in Clayton, NY, May 2-4, 2016. NYSTIA is seeking to work with member businesses in the creation, production and distribution of materials needed to create and present a vibrant conference. Please bid on all or some of the parts described in this request.
2. Project Scope
1. Design Conference Mailer, Agenda, Pocket Schedule, Signage and Sponsor Solicitation Material
2. Produce (Print) Conference Mailer, Agenda, Pocket Schedule, Signage and Sponsor Solicitation Material
1. Design submissions and cost post marked no later than January 21, 2016 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Production costs and distribution methods post marked no later than January 26, 2016
1. Mailer â Oversized 5x7 to be mailed NLT February 12, 2016
2. Agenda no less than 15 pages â booklet format, 250 copies delivered to Dawn L. Borchert email@example.com no later than April 25, 2016
3. Signage delivered to Dawn L. Borchert firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 25, 2016
Only current NYSTIA members will be considered on the initial RFP process, if member submissions are not accepted we will reach out beyond current members. In kind and trade arrangements will be strongly considered
Submit proposals to email@example.com no later than January 21.
ESTC Design/Print RFP pdf 169.1 KB