Feb 21, 2023
This session, presented by Mower's Mary Gendron, provides a case study of a LinkedIn initial test campaign conducted for Westchester County Tourism & Film in Q4 of 2022. It will provide a synopsis of the successful campaign, including strategy, campaign structure, specific initiatives, and results.
Why you'll want to attend this session:
- How and why to consider LinkedIn as a viable tool for reaching a B2B audience
- Viability of in-feed versus InMail ad units
- How to evaluate the results of a LinkedIn campaign
- What learnings can be gleaned from analyzing campaign results
- What to do after the campaign is completed
- LinkedIn is a viable and cost-effective way to reach and nurture new B2B audiences
- Good creative that is visible on both mobile and desktop tends to drive website visits
- Relevant imagery resonates with the meeting planner audience
- The campaign lives on after completion with InMails remaining active in the audience's inbox.
If LinkedIn is a new idea, a brief test run can show proof of concept and validate viability of adding it to your marketing strategy!
About the Presenter:
Mary Gendron started her career in journalism for two hospitality industry publications before her segue into public relations, brand communications and integrated marketing. Through her journey, Mary amassed deep experience in destination, lodging, spa, food and beverage, and wellness. She has launched, positioned and repositioned countless travel and tourism entities. In 2014, she combined her legacy firm with Mower where she leads the New York City market team as well as the agency’s Travel & Tourism practice. Mary is the recipient of the Winthrop W. Grice Lifetime Achievement Award in Public Relations from Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International. She was a founding board member of International Spa Association and Washington Spa Alliance. Mary was appointed to the Mayoral Crisis Communications Committee, formed after 9/11 to reinvigorate New York City tourism. A contributor to travel industry publications, she has been a guest lecturer at universities including Cornell, New York University, Johnson & Wales and Boston University. With Mower, Mary oversaw the agency's pro bono campaign for NYSTIA -- the multi-award-winning Roam The Empire campaign for which Mower received NYSTIA's inaugural New Yorker Award in 2022.
Mower is an independent, employee-owned marketing/advertising/public relations firm with 4 decades of travel and tourism experience and 5 offices throughout New York State. Mower’s “Making Fierce Friends” philosophy drove NYSTIA’s award-winning Roam The Empire rallying cry and campaign.