Rent Responsibly: The Bridge Program: Eclipse Edition
On April 8, 2024, destinations across New York State will be in the path for the Great North American Eclipse – predicted to be the single-biggest mass travel event in the US. The Bridge Program with Rent Responsibly activates STR hosts in your destination to not just provide a stellar guest experience but also support your elevated destination management needs during the eclipse.
Rent Responsibly is the STR industry’s community-building and education platform for hosts. Our DMOs x STRs Bridge Program connects tourism organizations to their local STR host community through a custom-branded campaign leading up to a big destination event or important time of year.
- Help local STR operators prepare for community challenges of a big destination event through compliance support and good neighborliness education
Work with STRs to maximize the destination event’s economic benefit with marketing tips and in-destination guest guidance
- Foster connectivity and collaboration with local hosts for success long after the event
Package 1: Small sized DMOs - $2,500
Package 2: Medium sized DMOs - $5,000
Package 3: Large sized DMOs - $7,500
- Eclipse Microsite - Branded destination landing page on Rent Responsibly’s eclipse microsite
- Visitor Handouts - A branded one-sheeter for hosts to supply to guests with eclipse-related tips, like where to get proper eyewear
or community areas to avoid
- Contact Data - Capture of hosts' contact information for your remarketing
- Marketing Assets - Marketing templates and assets for your use throughout the campaign
- Campaign Distribution - Rent Responsibly will promote the campaign across our owned channels and in collaboration with key industry partners, including Vrbo
- Optional Add-On: Live Virtual Event
- Hosted together with key STR industry partners covering hosting best practices, destination- and eclipse-specific tips for hosts, and important things for guests to know.
- Tech setup and support of a Zoom
- Speaker webinar access setup and support
- Event content, including creation of branded event slide deck and population of partner content, pre-and post-event communications with registrants
- Rent Responsibly guest speaker to cover good neighbor content
To learn more about Rent Responsibly and their Bridge Program, download the PDF here.