Client Accounts & Fulfillment, Alon Tourism Solutions
- Alon Tourism Solutions is the leading travel trade tourism marketing consultancy based in New York. Alon touts 25+ years of highly successful and fiercely creative solutions as we educate, prepare, and connect tourism destinations, suppliers, and global sales teams to fast-track profitable relationships and symbiotic success.
- We provide on-demand sales and marketing initiatives, strategic consulting, tourism training, and targeted networking programs that pave the path to enhanced visibility, sales growth, and healthy bottom lines for tourism companies. We make sure that our team is always mindful of client needs, goals, and budgets, and work tirelessly to create appropriate, sustainable solutions.
- Alon’s culture is fast, ambitious, and fun! We work together creatively to develop resolutions and ensuing results through problem-solving, collaboration with partners, and choosing the most effective use of time and project management.
- Proven Experts – Effective processes for achieving successful outcomes.
- Industry Connectors – Uniting and facilitating relationships to create long-term smart partnerships.
- Problem Solvers – Experience, attention to detail, and tireless work ethic drive our client’s success.
- Passionate Creators – When we put our mind to it, it can be done, let’s figure out how.
This position is a full-time, challenging, and exciting opportunity in the tourism industry for an energetic individual able to work in a hands-on, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. This position requires the candidate to be enthusiastic with a go-getter mentality to manage all aspects of client fulfillment and facilitation of company sales programs.
Job-Specific Skills, Traits & Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written to professionally communicate both internally and externally.
Proficiency in Microsoft 365 products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), and email marketing software. CRM and OMS experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
- Initiative-taker, and willing to take on projects and improve business processes and workflows.
- Results-oriented and driven providing unsurpassed client service excellence.
- Ability to be flexible, work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple priority projects at one time.
- Confidentiality to Alon’s intellectual property as well as client intellectual property.
Key Activities & Duties:
- Manage and prioritize all aspects of client accounts, including: sourcing, management, strategic planning, resource preparation, sales & marketing, contracting, facilitating, and attending trade events, follow up and lead maintenance.
- Actively source and maintain new client leads for all Alon services.
- Working together with sales manager to create and execute sales outreach, maintaining relationships, and follow-up.
- Report to president and general manager with status of clients and events.
- Collaborate with team on pre, during and post facilitation of Alon sales programs.
- Other ad-hoc and miscellaneous duties as needed & within their abilities.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum four years of experience in a sales, marketing, or account management role or similar description with transferrable skills
- *Experience in hospitality, tourism, event planning, sales, consulting, marketing, branding, or customer relationship management is a plus.
To apply for this position, email your cover letter, resume, as well as including an explanation of how this position fits your experience and suits your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.