Associate Digital Account Manager, Advance Media New York
Advance Media New York is a digitally focused news and information company serving Upstate New York. Advance Media New York publishes and operates an extensive portfolio of digital and print products featuring comprehensive in-depth content from Central New York's largest news organization. Advance Media New York's flagship brands are syracuse.com, the leading website in Central New York; The Post-Standard newspaper, which has served the Syracuse community since 1829; and NYup.com, the premier site for and about Upstate New York.
Advance Media New York is a part of Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Advance Local does not provide sponsorship for work visas or employment authorization in the United States. Only candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered for this position.
Diversity & Inclusion are at the core of our mission to strengthen and empower the communities we serve.
Compensation for this position is comprised of a base salary plus incentive compensation. The base salary range is $33,000 - $35,000 per year. Additional incentives bring total potential compensation to $39,600 - $42,000.
Are you a great collaborator? Do you want to be part of a high performing team? Fast growing NY Travel and Tourism agency seeks Associate Digital Account Manager. Advance Media New York has an excellent full-time opportunity in our Advertising Department for a career-minded individual with energy and passion for detail and accuracy. Candidate should be customer-focused and able to provide the utmost in service satisfaction to our clients, while providing assistance to our sales team.
Duties include, but are not limited to, creating presentation materials, researching client needs, reporting on ad campaigns, and coordination and facilitation of ad creation advertising working with internal and external customers. You’ll look for opportunities to upsell products to existing clients and work with our team to develop solutions to meet client advertising and marketing needs.
Candidate must also possess keen analytical and organizational skills to troubleshoot and/or escalate problems as they arise to ensure customer satisfaction. Must be able to work in a team environment and possess sound business sense. Candidate should be able to quickly learn and use new technology. Previous exposure to advertising, marketing and customer support is highly beneficial.
- Experience in a highly effective customer service or administrative role preferred
- Ability to accurately handle multiple simultaneous activities on tight deadlines
- Professional communication skills, including verbal and written
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-up
- Working knowledge of advertising products preferred (digital impression ads, video and email)
- Must be able to understand and explain financial information included in customer invoices
- Experience with salesforce.com highly desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage relationships with client accounts, understanding clients' advertising priorities and strategies and ensuring that customers have comprehensive, ongoing support and service.
- Analyze advertising campaign performance and develop creative alternatives to maximize solutions for continued revenue growth.
- Apply sales techniques to up-sell existing clients.
- Create presentations and proposals in preparation for meetings with clients.
- Monitor and troubleshoot advertisement and paid search production and insertion, ensuring that assigned advertisements are uploaded to the server and are published as agreed. Set and manage expectations of the client handling customer concerns and troubleshooting issues.
- Maintain tracking and reporting tools and share campaign results with clients.
- Some travel required to attend marketing events and conferences.
To apply for position candidates can follow the link below to apply.