Oct 25, 2020
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 @ 12:00 PM. ET
As the travel and tourism industry around the world continues to confront the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, significant strides are underway to restart global air travel when the time is right. Join the CEOs of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and U.S. Travel Association and other industry leaders for a discussion in our Assessing Recovery Webinar series where they will address the necessary steps to kickstart air travel both nationally and globally. What role will COVID testing play? What initiatives are airports and airlines implementing to open up international routes while ensuring a safe and healthy travel experience? Bring your questions to what is sure to be a thoughtful and engaging session.
- Roger Dow, president and CEO, U.S. Travel
- Gloria Guevara, president and CEO, WTTC
- Huntley Lawrence, director of aviation, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Aaron McMillan, managing director of operations policy and support, United Airlines
Access all recordings on our Assessing Recovery series webpage.