Mar 23, 2021
- Wednesday, April 21 Business Resiliency Workshop -
Branding You: Be the story others share will address how aligning personal and professional branding leads to greater success for both YOU and YOUR ORGANIZATION. Professionals who understand how to integrate their personal presentation with their organizational brand will enjoy increased success, paying dividends for both their organization and their career development.
Why you should attend this session:
- Your appetite for professional development is seldom satisfied.
- Your passion to strengthen your talent is only matched with your desire to create success for your business/employer.
- You are ready to be an ambassador of your brand and lead the immersive story of your business
- Uncover what is unique about you and your business
- Connect the dots of your authentic story
- Learn how do you market it and where to stay relevant and be memorable
About the speaker: A seasoned hotel sales and marketing executive with over 20 years of exemplary industry experience. As director of sales and marketing Dan led the award winning marketing launch of The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark in Monticello, NY and is an integral member on the Benchmark Hospitality task force team of new assets, brand transitions, and resort repositioning. An active board member on the Sullivan Catskills Visitors Association and past president of the Meeting Professionals International Greater New York Chapter Dan immerses himself into all aspects of a destination as a trusted brand ambassador.
Dan Paradiso, CMP
Director of Sales & Marketing
The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company