U.S. Travel, working with many corporate and association partners, is leading the collaborative development of a set of safety guidelines. It is critical that every industry segment be part of this discussion as we work to help make travelers feel safe throughout every part of their travel experience. More details will available next week.
Recently Updated CARES Act Fact SheetsAlso in Tori's update:
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE BRIEFING
- New Webinar Series: U.S. Travel is now offering a new bi-monthly webinar series beginning next Thursday, May 7, that will feature top research analysts who will walk through new survey results tracking travel sentiment, trends and economic impact.
- Tracking Traveler Trends: Hotel & Air Travel Trends Tracker (ADARA) and Car: Daily Travel Index (Arrivalist)
- Travel and Consumer Sentiment Survey Results (MMGY Travel Intelligence)
- National Tracking Poll: COVID-19 and Travel Sentiment (Longwoods International)
- Coronavirus Travel Sentiment Index Report (Destinations Analysts)