Jun 4, 2018
For Further Information Contact:
Nancy Lutz, Dutchess Tourism, Inc.
845-463-5446, cell: 845-464-8484
Please let me know if you can attend!
Special Olympics New York Summer Games Announcement
Media Conference to be held Tuesday, June 5th
What: Media conference to announce Special Olympics New York Summer Games 2019, 2020 to be held in Dutchess County
When: Tuesday, June 5 at 11am
Where: Vassar College Main Building, outside if sunny â 2nd flr. If rain - 124 Raymond Ave, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
- Marcus J. Molinaro, Dutchess County Executive
- Renee Snyder, Vice President of Development, Special Olympics New York
- Mary Kay Vrba, President & CEO, Dutchess Tourism, Inc.
- Frank Castella, Jr., President & CEO, Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Elizabeth Bradley, President, Vassar College
- Dr. Ellen Gambino, Provost and VP of Academic Affairs and Student Services, Dutchess Community College
- Richard Fishwick, Special Olympics New York Athlete
About Special Olympics New York
Special Olympics New York provides year-round sports training and competition in 23 Olympic-style sports to children and adults with intellectual disabilities at no cost to the athletes, their families or caregivers. There are 66,835 athletes and unified partners that train and compete with Special Olympics New York, the largest Special Olympics program in North America.
Representatives from the media are cordially invited and encouraged to attend. Please confirm your attendance by calling 845-463-5446 or Nancy@DutchessTourism.com
# # #