Apr 3, 2023
Regular SEO audits are crucial. It ensures that your website has the highest SEO standards and is optimized for search. This workshop, presented by BBG&G's Kayla Lloyd and Alyssa Maroney, will help you understand the benefits of SEO and regular SEO audits - as well as what they need to do to get started.
Why you should attend this session:
- We live in a digital, search engine-driven world. It’s no longer acceptable to just have a website. It has to be optimized for search, and here’s why:
- 93% of web experiences start on a search engine (mainly Google searches, images, and maps)
- Organic traffic is responsible for 53% of total website traffic.
- 75% of people will never go past the first page of Google.
In this workshop, we will outline the key benefits of SEO audits as well as steps you can take to get started. Benefits include:
- Maximize your site’s traffic
- Increase your revenue
- Rank Higher in Search Engines
- Optimize your digital marketing strategies
- Repair your SEO strategy
- Enhance your user experience and boost site speed
- Competitive analysis to see how your site compares
Steps to get started:
- Select high-performing keywords
- Improve title tags and media descriptions
- Run monthly SEO audits
About the Presenters:
Kayla Lloyd, Marketing Manager:
With over a decade of experience, Kayla’s superpower is finding the best way to communicate any message to any audience. She spent the early years of her career helping emerging technology startups develop strategies and create thoughtful, results-driven campaigns. She learned to translate the needs of business owners and founders to her team, and she has honed this skill here at BBG&G. Kayla believes that we should never stop learning or growing, and she uses this motto to help her clients achieve their goals – and even exceed them.
Alyssa Maroney, Creative Director:
Alyssa uses her design skills to help our clients stand out both digitally and in print. She has more than 13 years of experience with graphic design, website development, branding, and video. Alyssa loves to learn and evolve her skills. She’s not afraid of diving headfirst into new technology and media and figuring out how to make it work for our clients. With a BFA in graphic design from SUNY New Paltz, she knows and loves the Hudson Valley well.
Formed in 1997, BBG&G is a full-service integrated marketing and digital firm serving a broad range of industries including healthcare, tourism, banking, B2B, B2C, and education. They position companies as industry leaders to help them achieve business goals, scale and accelerate growth. BBG&G is a Certified WBE (women-owned business entity), DBE (disadvantaged business entity), and WOSB (women-owned small business). For more information, call (845) 615-9084 or visit www.bbggadv.com.