Feb 5, 2024
NYSTIA Lunch & Learn Webinar #2
During last week's Lunch & Learn Webinar, David Krauss, CEO and Co-founder of Rent Responsibly, presented their topic: How to Effectively Leverage Your Short-Term Rental Community. Rent Responsibly enables DMOs to connect with STR hosts in their destination to provide education that evaluates guest experience and supports your destination management efforts. In this Lunch & Learn Webinar, David examined how DMOs and CVBs can, through the Bridge Program, leverage the STR host community to amplify the impact of existing programs and resources.
More specific insights from the webinar:
- On April 8, 2024, destinations across New York will be in the path of totality for the Great North American Eclipse – predicted to be the single-biggest mass travel event in the US. The Eclipse presents a unique opportunity to:
- Help local STRs prepare for community challenges of a big destination event through compliance support and education
- Work with STRs to maximize the destination event’s economic benefit with marketing tips and in-destination guest guidance
- Foster connectivity and collaboration with local hosts for success long after the event!
- What is included in their Bridge Program: Eclipse Edition
- A fully-developed microsite, visitor handouts, marketing assets and campaign distributions, data, virtual meet-up (optional), and more.
- Case studies:
- Pregame Prep: MVP Hosting Bootcamp with Arizonians for Responsible Tourism
- Five-Star Summer Campaign with Visit Greater Palm Springs
We would like to give our sincere thanks to David Krauss for providing his time and valuable insights on Rent Responsibly and the Bridge Program. You can learn more about Rent Responsibly and their programs by visiting their website.
Please check out the live recording below. You can also download David's presentation here.