Aug 15, 2023
Kayla Lloyd, Marketing Manager for BBG&G Integrated Marketing will be presenting Thursday morning at the Annual Meeting, their workshop, Unlocking Marketing Success: Mastering the Marketing Funnel for Lead Generation and Conversions.
Join BBG&G Integrated Marketing for an insightful session on understanding various tactics within the marketing funnel that can help you generate leads and boost conversions. By focusing on consumer buying habits and decision-making processes, you'll gain valuable insights to meet your customers where they are and empower them with the information needed to make confident choices. Don't miss this opportunity to maximize the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and drive success for your destination.
Why you should attend this session:
- Maximizing Marketing Effectiveness: By learning about various tactics within the marketing funnel, attendees can optimize their marketing strategies, leading to increased lead generation and higher conversion rates. This directly translates to a better return on investment (ROI) for their marketing efforts.
- Staying Ahead of Competition: In the competitive world of travel marketing, staying informed about the latest tactics and consumer trends is crucial. This session equips attendees with the knowledge and tools to outperform competitors and stand out from other destinations.
- Learn proven tactics within the marketing funnel that can significantly increase lead generation and conversion rates, ensuring your marketing efforts are more successful and impactful.
- Understand consumer buying habits and decision-making processes to create targeted and personalized marketing strategies that resonate with your target audience, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates.
- Learn how to maximize your marketing budget with two simple questions:
- Where do you feel you can be the most competitive?
- Where can you expand your reach?
Attending this session matters because it empowers DMOs and tourism partners with the knowledge and skills needed to create impactful marketing strategies that drive results and set them on the path to success in a dynamic and evolving market.
About the Presenter:
With over a decade of experience, Kayla’s superpower is finding the best way to communicate any message to any audience. She spent the early years of her career helping emerging technology startups develop strategies and create thoughtful, results-driven campaigns. She learned to translate the needs of business owners and founders to her team, and she has honed this skill here at BBG&G. Kayla believes that we should never stop learning or growing, and she uses this motto to help her clients achieve their goals – and even exceed them.
About the Organization:
Formed in 1997, BBG&G is a full-service integrated marketing and digital firm serving a broad range of industries including tourism, hospitality, food & beverage, B2B, B2C, healthcare, and education. They position companies as industry leaders to help them achieve business goals, scale, and accelerate growth. BBG&G is a Certified WBE (women-owned business entity), DBE (disadvantaged business entity), and WOSB (women-owned small business). For more information, call (845) 615-9084 or visit www.bbggadv.com.