NY Travel Spending June 2022 Up $3.1 Billion vs 2021
NYSTIA has a new checking account. If your organization has an EFT relationship with NYSTIA, we ask you to reach out to email@example.com with new forms to change the routing numbers.
Podcast Series Honoring Harriet Tubman to Launch Next Week!
n partnership with Whetstone Magazine, the Cayuga County Office of Tourism has created a new podcast! “Walk in Her Footsteps: Harriet Tubman's Life in Auburn, NY" is a four-part series hosted by Tourism Ambassador Beonca ...Learn More.
Call for Entries - Erie Canalway Photo Contest
Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor is calling for entries for its 17th annual Erie Canalway Photo Contest! Share your images conveying people enjoying activities on the waterway and Canalway Trail, or the unique character of NY's canals and canal communities. Winning photos will be featured in the 2023 Erie Canalway calendar! Spread the news.
NYSTIA 2022 CO-OPS:
- Published October 2022 - your message will be seen during appointment setting for ABA Marketplace and NTA Travel Exchange.
- Exclusive savings up to 25%. No rate increase!
- Robust online marketing and social media promotion.
- Industry-leading print and digital subscribers and readers of more than 186,000.
- & more! » Click here for more details.
NYSTIA's 2022 Co-Op Programs address digital infrastructure, market intelligence, destination management, group travel, and more! Click a program below to learn more:
Whether you're seeking a new opportunity or sharing one, don't forget about the NYSTIA jobs board! You can also submit your organization's open jobs which we will post on our website and in this newsletter for the general public.