Sep 11, 2023
Tom Martinelli, Chief Content Officer, Content Studio/Martinelli Custom Publishing, and Todd Garofano, Executive Director, Discover Schenectady, will be presenting the workshop Winning Content for Travel Guides & Collateral Material on Thursday at the Annual Meeting.
Developing the right mix of content for travel guides and collateral material that connects with visitors can be a difficult process. While it’s easy to simply update what you’ve done previously, you might be shortchanging your brand and what appeals to visitors.
With more than 35 years publishing experience, join Tom Martinelli to learn some practical tips for how best to “Plan to Refresh Your Content” that appeals to what visitors really want and don’t want. Come also hear from Todd Garofano, Executive Director, Discover Schenectady about the transformational impact this process had on Discover Schenectady.
Why you should attend this session:
- You are interested in discovering new ideas for developing a unique Travel Guide which is different from other destinations.
- Learn how to reset your Travel Guide content to appeal to what
information visitors are interested in.
- Discover a creative way to format Travel Guide advertising to appeal to your visitors.
- Hear about the impact a new approach had on Discover Schenectady
- You don’t have to do the same thing year after year.
- Plan to be innovative and stand out.
- Your Travel Guide is an opportunity to engage industry stakeholders.
- Invest in your content and it will increase engagement
About the Presenters: