Mar 15, 2022
While centralizing and creating an economical, accessible data environment is a start, turning data into actionable insights is the real driver of success. We want to share how New York regions and counties are using data to uncover new insights for more confident decision making and sharing these insights with industry partners for more efficient alignment.
But don't take it from us, you'll hear from a panel of your peers that will share their experiences leveraging data and working with Rove's platform to make important decisions to build back stronger.
Why you should attend this session:
- Get an understanding of the power of the technology to streamline reporting and data sharing processes
- Gain peer perspectives on how they are using data to make better decisions
- Learn how you can get more value from the program.
- Hear from Rove on what's new and upcoming in the program.
- This is a great program that can really help me make better decisions and support my partners in their decision-making.
About the Speakers:
With over 20 years of experience in marketing and data analysis, James brings a combination of both client-side and agency-side experience to solve marketing and business challenges.
James co-founded rove combining his passion for tourism with data and analysis. Seeing a need for DMOs to better harness their data, rove set out to offer world-leading BI technology and data solutions at rates all DMOs can afford.
James is an honors graduate in Economics from Queen's University and is a regular speaker at industry conferences. When he's not working, it's all about time with the family outdoors!