Sep 7, 2023
Join us in the afternoon on Thursday September 14th at the 2023 NYSTIA Annual Meeting for a breakout session, Brand USA's Chelsea Sullivan Kaiser and Miles Partnership's Julie Armstrong will be presenting Brand USA's new international audience-first strategy to help destinations reach the right audiences at the right time in the right market to increase international visitation to New York State destinations.
Why you should attend this session & Key Takeaways:
- Why international visitors are important to destinations
- Importance of Brand USA's evolved audience-first strategy
- How Optimized Audience Campaigns benefit destinations
- Benefit of aligning with State in key markets: CA, UK, DE, AU
- Understanding Storytelling through Visit the USA sites
- Understanding Expedia and Adara Reporting
- Best practices for international image selection
About the Presenters:
Chelsea Sullivan Kaiser is the Senior Manager of Partner Marketing at Brand USA, the Official Destination Marketing Organization for the United States. Chelsea develops and maintains relationships with the organization’s DMO and corporate partners and oversees marketing strategy and execution of partnership deliverables. Before joining the Brand USA team, Chelsea managed corporate and strategic partnerships for Destination DC, the DMO for the nation’s capital.
Julie Armstrong is Regional Director, Global Marketing at Miles Partnership, the Official Marketing Partner of Brand USA. Julie works with destination partners to develop integrated marketing strategies and cooperative opportunities which leverage Brand USA’s programs and platforms globally to bring more international visitors to their destinations. Julie has been in destination marketing for 25 years, the past 9 with Miles Partnership representing Brand USA, the Official Destination Marketing Organization of the USA
Learn more on their website.