Nov 1, 2018 - Mar 30, 2019
340 Wurtemburg Road
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Enjoy an evening of music, pictures, & gourmet dinner with the Northern Dutchess Symphony Orchestra. Their spring concert will feature the history of flying in the Hudson Valley showcasing the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, the Hudson Valley Hot-Air Balloon Festival and more. Guest actress Kimberly Kay will narrate “Flight, the Story of Wilbur and Orville Wright”, as told by their sister.
Top off the evening with an overnight stay at the historic c.1745 Olde Rhinebeck Inn. Package includes:
• Concert admission & guaranteed dinner reservation at The Culinary Institute of America’s Ristorante Caterina de’ Medici. *CIA dinner costs not included in the package
• Overnight accommodation (queen room) at historic Olde Rhinebeck Inn
• Complimentary country gourmet breakfast
• Complimentary WiFi
• $5.00 off coupon for entry to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome for the 2019 season
*Will receive discount coupons evening of concert
Reserve overnight stay by calling Jonna or Cindy at Olde Rhinebeck Inn
Room rates beginning at $250 per night plus tax.
* Some restrictions may apply.