Oct 31 - Nov 30, 2019
1001 Lochland Road
Geneva, NY 14456
- One or more nights in a comfortable and beautiful Stickley appointed suite or studio at Geneva On The Lake, situated on a bluff overlooking Seneca Lake on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail. - A bottle of Finger Lakes wine in your suite on arrival.
- Enjoying the historic formal hedge gardens, secluded nooks and beautiful lakeside vistas.
- Lawn games: badminton, croquet, bocce, horseshoes and a B-ball hoop right at hand.
- Complimentary bicycles, including a great “Bicycle Built for Two” and a map of suggested bike routes to take.
- Candlelight, three course dinner in “Lancellotti’s”, the dining room, with live music each evening. Enjoy the chef’s tasty seasonal creations from the local fall harvest.
- A breakfast each morning in the Lancellotti Dining Room or on The Terrace when warm.
So much to do! Please be our guest for any of the following:
- Complimentary passes for Glenn H. Curtiss Museum or Corning Museum of Glass
- A complimentary wine tasting at nearby Billsboro, Fox Run, or Ventosa Winery.
* Some restrictions may apply.