Pine Ridge Dude Ranch
Nov 1, 2019 - Apr 30, 2020
30 Cherrytown Rd.
Kerhonkson, NY 12446
Pine Ridge Dude Ranch, Pine Ridge Dude Ranch
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your upcoming future trip!! The heart of this ranch is that families come here, reconnect with each other and make friends.
We have an amazing story to share about the history of the ranch. This property was in business for 40 years until the prior owner passed away unexpectedly at 50 years old in 2017. 34 horses were taken to an auction and 90 jobs were lost in a poor, rural community that serviced 50,000 guests per year. The barn manager at the time organized a comprehensive effort to save the horses from the auction and purchased the property in January of 2018.
Since purchasing the ranch, we have invested $2 million dollars in renovations and re-opened on April 1, 2018. We have been featured as a Top 10 Family Vacation by Resorts & Lodges in addition to Family Vacation Critic. We were also chosen as the Top 100 Family Spots by Hudson Valley Parent Magazine for 2019. You can read about our story in Hudson Valley Magazine “The Pine Ridge Dude Ranch Comes Back to Life” and OffMetroNY “Pine Ridge Dude Ranch: A Story of Love and Legacy.” You can also see all of our reviews and pictures on our website www.pineridgeduderanch.com.
Our all-inclusive ranch experience includes the following:
· ALL MEALS - 3 meals per full day, starting with dinner upon check-in and ending with lunch upon check out
· Indoor / Outdoor Pools with double flume water slides * (Outdoor pool is open seasonally)
· Indoor archery
· Petting zoo and Horseback riding (Pony rides for those under the age of 9 years old)
· Tractor rides around our private lake
· Peddle Boating
· Fishing * (Equipment not provided)
· Snow tubing - *
· Ice skating on our pond *
· Social director guided activities daily
· Nightly entertainment - bands, DJs, magicians, comedians, line-dancing, karaoke and so much more!
· Outdoor sports courts - basketball, tennis, paddle ball, bocce ball and a horseshoe pit
· Mini-golf, playground, shuffleboard and ping pong
· Rock wall climbing and a jumping bounce pillow *
· Board games to borrow at our front desk
· Nightly Campfires with marshmallows to roast *
· Ironworks Exercise facility
Additional fee items:
· Coin operated arcade
· Billiard tables
· Laser tag
· Chuck Wagon snack bar
· Trails Ends Cafe Featuring Starbucks Coffee
· Additional trail rides
· Massages by appointment or our Gift Shop
· Coin operated laundry machines
· Mini Fridges
· Beer, Wine and Spirits at our Silver Dollar Saloon, Bullroom, Roundup Corral or our Pool Bar
* Seasonal activities
$169.00 - per person/per night - Adults
$99.00 Kids - per person/per night - ages 7 to 17 years old
$69.00 Kids - per person/per night - 3 to 6 years old
* Some restrictions may apply.