NYSTIA members enjoy these benefits and services:
- Comprehensive cooperative consumer shows program for brochure distribution
- Bi-annual newsletter that covers Association business and legislative government affairs topics related to tourism, and periodic E-newsletters with timely news and links to important action items.
- Links to tourism educational programs in colleges and universities
- Links to informative tourism industry websites for use in networking, research, and governmental/financial assistance
- Leadership in and representation at the Tourism Industry Coalition (including Tourism Action Day, the industry's lobbying day in Albany), and other governmental issues.
- Valuable industry networking opportunities via Association board meetings, committee activities and conferences.
- Individuals in NYSTIA leadership positions and contractual positions working to support the NYSTIA mission and further the interests and successes of the tourism industry at large.