2023 Travel Show Schedule & Registration
Continued improvements to booth presentation and strategy in 2023
NYSTIA's travel show presence underwent significant upgrades as a part of our 2022 recovery and resurgence initiatives. We're continuing to enhance both our use of technology and our consumer engagement techniques to provide an enriched experience for the consumer and better outcomes for our exhibitors:
Trade Show Plans & Strategy
- Interactive tabletop 'kiosk': An all-in-one table top touchscreen computer will be deployed to allow the consumer to explore content through links provided by the exhibitor destinations.
- Large Display Video Monitor: Continuous video will loop content provided by exhibitor destinations, providing eye-catching, attractive and inspiring visuals to stimulate consumer interest.
- QR Code Lead Linkage: An easily scanned QR code will be displayed on posters and printed cards with information and incentives to induce consumers to use their mobile devices to share contact information and respond to a few questions about their travel interests. Printed entries will also be accepted at the event.
- Dedicated event webpage: Participating exhibitor destinations will be featured on event specific web pages that will provide links to download digital guides and literature. This webpage URL will also linked to the QR codes, provided on handouts and emailed to participating consumers.
- Day-Of-Event Prizes: Prizes will be selected to be awarded daily from among the consumers who register each day to further incent participation and lead/contact collection.
- Bob Provost