2020 Tourism Training Program for Regions, DMOs and Co-Op Partners
ALON MARKETING GROUP's international tourism training programs focus on presenting an avenue for building long-term consistent international tourism business through establishing business-to-business (B2B) relationships with the travel trade. Travel trade brings international tourism visitors in advance, is long-term, repeat, and an additional source of revenue for your company year-round and during off-peak periods! In addition to providing information, this session gives clear and achievable steps on how-to prepare your organization and you will leave knowing how-to obtain international tourism business.
The below curriculum will be exclusively designed for your destination and supplier stakeholders and/or individual company co-ops.
- THE PARADIGM SHIFT: TOURISM MARKET DEVELOPMENT - $3,000 per destination
- Travel trade industry fundamentals are delivered
- An overview of all elements in working effectively with the international travel trade to develop tourism
- Introducing the essential 'how to' in developing a trackable year-round strategy plus why it works
- Travel trade overview with a breakdown on types and significance of each
- Customized content to each destination to make valuable connections
- Add a Travel Trade Panel for $1,500 – Buyers, Suppliers that successfully work with the travel trade answer questions, share insights
- TOURISM RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT: STEP-BY-STEP MECHANICS ON “HOW TO PREPARE" ARE DELIVERED - $3,500 per destination
- Deep dive into the travel trade distribution channel, types of visitors the travel trade brings, and what that means for the destination and tourism stakeholders.
- Understand the influencing points and elements to include in business profiles to gain travel trade traction.
- Assist businesses with developing necessary and useful tools, templates and resources to work with the travel trade.
- STRATEGY AND OPERATION SETUP: OPERATIONAL STRATEGIES ARE IMPLEMENTED - $3,500 per destination
- Create and position bookable products to be sold in advance.
- Understand the travel trade sales cycle to maximize sales.
- Develop a pricing structure maintaining the integrity of the travel trade distribution.
- Set up of operational practices, policies, systems and resources.
- ONE-ON-ONE PARTICIPANT SESSIONS: COACHING AND CONSULTING PARTICIPATING TOURISM SUPPLIERS - $5,000 per 25 people participating per region
- Individual work with participating tourism stakeholders to achieve progress towards the destination's objective of developing suppliers who know how to work with the travel trade.
- Provide guidance on creating effective individual key documents.
- Timelines assigned to complete work within two phases over time by email/phone.
Interested? Contact Jennifer or Halee and let's discuss your objectives!