Travel Trade Activation: ITS2023 & NYS Marketplace
ITS2023 | Javits Center, NYC | Oct. 26, 2023
New York State Marketplace & Reception:
An Exclusive, Alon Tourism Solutions Curated Event
New York State Marketplace:
Javits Center, NYC | Thursday, Oct 26, 2023 | Lower Level Hall 1A | 3:30 - 6:30 PM
ITS2023 Sunset Cruise Reception:
sponsored by La Barca Cantina, AKA and Alon Tourism Solutions
La Barca Cantina | Pier 81, W 41st St., NYC | 6:30 - 9:00 PM
NYS Marketplace & Reception Participation: $1995.00
NYS Marketplace at ITS2023: Join us for an opportunity to present your New York State destination and/or tourism business to key international and domestic inbound travel trade buyers during ITS2023. This interactive sales opportunity is available for you to share your elevator pitch with travel trade buyers! During this open forum sales exchange, you will have time to connect with buyers to promote your tourism products, building relationships that lead to direct B2B sales and ROI. Following the Marketplace, you will be invited to a 1-hour reception to network and continue the conversation.
Meet with International Receptive Operators, Destination Management Companies (DMCs), Domestic Motorcoach Tour Operators, Online Travel Agents (OTAS) and additional travel industry guests.
What is included:
- Pre-event preparation, collaboration, and orientation meeting via zoom prior to event
- One (1) NYS Marketplace representative badge
- Meetings with more than 30 travel trade companies (in addition to the prescheduled meeting system at ITS2023)
- Invitation to the Networking Reception following the Marketplace.
- A contact sheet with QR linking to digital sales material provided to all travel trade at NYS Marketplace
- All buyer contacts from NYS Marketplace will be shared following the program.
- Alon will administer an initial thank you email to all invited buyer guests to kick off follow up.
- Destination/Supplier business profile (details provided upon registration)
- Raffle Gift (branded items, hotel overnights, attraction tickets, gift certificates, etc.)
- Buyers are accustomed to these raffles from participating in past Alon/Destinations of New York State (DONYS) initiatives and want to stay to be part of the winnings. Think creatively when you select your prize for them!
Click link for more details: NYS Marketplace Outline: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
ITS2023 NYSTIA Co-Op Exhibitor Package
Javits Center, NY | Exhibition Hall 3A | Thurs-Sat, Oct. 26-28, 2023
Alon Tourism Solutions has organized co-op sales missions, tradeshows and sales exchanges for destinations and individual tourism suppliers for 20+ years. We maintain our stellar reputation through encouraging collaboration via smart partnerships and attention to detail. We are excited to offer this unique and cost-effective opportunity to connect you with qualified and vetted buyers to obtain ROI for NYS tourism destinations and businesses.
The New York State Tourism Industry Association (NYSTIA) is a member-driven, 501(c)6 nonprofit organization at the vanguard of transformational tourism marketing, stewardship and long-term strategic planning. We assist our members in advancing responsible economic growth, creating jobs, revitalizing communities, supporting small business success, and increasing state and local tax revenues in order to improve the standard of living, quality of life and pride of place for New York State communities and residents. We achieve these goals by facilitating the success of our members in realizing the economic potential of New York State's tourism industry through collaborative initiatives, exceptional marketing programs, disseminating industry research, and legislative awareness.
This project is supported by a grant awarded to NYSTIA by New York State's Empire State Development and the I LOVE NY Division of Tourism under Governor Kathy Hochul's Regional Economic Development Council Initiative.