Travel Trade Activation: ITS2023 & NYS Marketplace
ITS2023 | Javits Center, NYC | Oct. 26, 27 & 28
ITS2023 Hours: 3 Days * 3 Shows * 3 Markets
Thurs., Oct 26: Registration 8 AM - 6 PM / Conference 10 AM - 3 PM / Exhibition 10 AM - 6 PM
Exclusive, Alon Tourism Solutions curated NYS Marketplace & Reception 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday, Oct 27: Registration 8 AM - 7 PM / Conference 10 AM - 5 PM / Exhibition 10 AM - 7 PM
Saturday, Oct 28: Registration 8 AM - 6 PM / Conference 10 AM - 3 PM / Exhibition 10 AM - 6 PM
Connect your business with the Travel Trade (B2B) AND consumers (B2C) at ITS2023
SAVE over $1,000*!
|NYS Marketplace Registration||ITS 2023 Exhibitor Registration||NYS Marketplace & ITS2023|
|$1995.00||$1995.00||$3490.00 ($500 savings)|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
* FYI - Freestanding ITS2023 Exhibit Booth Pricing - $4,500
New York State Marketplace & Reception:
An Exclusive, Alon Tourism Solutions Curated Event
at ITS2023 | Javits Center, NYC | Thursday, Oct 26, 2023 | Lower Level Hall 1A | 3:30 - 7:00 PM
NYS Marketplace Participation: $1995.00
NYS Marketplace at ITS2023: Join us for an opportunity to present your New York State destination and/or tourism business to key international and domestic inbound travel trade buyers during ITS2023. This interactive sales opportunity is available for you to share your elevator pitch with travel trade buyers! During this open forum sales exchange, you will have time to connect with buyers to promote your tourism products, building relationships that lead to direct B2B sales and ROI. Following the Marketplace, you will be invited to a 1-hour reception to network and continue the conversation.
Meet with International Receptive Operators, Destination Management Companies (DMCs), Domestic Motorcoach Tour Operators, Online Travel Agents (OTAS) and additional travel industry guests.
What is included:
- Pre-event preparation, collaboration, and orientation meeting via zoom prior to event
- One (1) NYS Marketplace representative badge
- Meetings with more than 30 travel trade companies (in addition to the prescheduled meeting system at ITS2023)
- Invitation to the Networking Reception following the Marketplace.
- A contact sheet with QR linking to digital sales material provided to all travel trade at NYS Marketplace
- All buyer contacts from NYS Marketplace will be shared following the program.
- Alon will administer an initial thank you email to all invited buyer guests to kick off follow up.
- Destination/Supplier business profile (details provided upon registration)
- Raffle Gift (branded items, hotel overnights, attraction tickets, gift certificates, etc.)
- Buyers are accustomed to these raffles from participating in past Alon/Destinations of New York State (DONYS) initiatives and want to stay to be part of the winnings. Think creatively when you select your prize for them!
Click link for more details: NYS Marketplace Outline: 3:30pm – 7:00pm
ITS2023 NYSTIA Co-Op Exhibitor Package
Javits Center, NY | Exhibition Hall 3A | Thurs-Sat, Oct. 26-28, 2023
NYSTIA Co-Op Exhibitor Participation: $1995.00 (FYI - freestanding ITS2023 exhibitor booth price: $4,500)
ITS2023, with presenting sponsor Travel + Leisure GO, is a world-class travel event in New York City that acts as a “HUB” and a central location for tourism businesses to showcase their destinations and organizations to a variety of travel buyers, media, and consumer travelers. ITS2023 will feature key-note speakers, seminars and a major exhibition showcasing hundreds of travel companies and destinations from around the world. With this opportunity, participants have the unique chance to join the NYSTIA pavilion for a cost-effective solution to take part in this 3-day show with 2 focused trade days and 1 combined consumer and trade day.
Day 1 - Thursday, October 26 - Meetings and Event Planners and Travel Media: Conference sessions developed by PCMA, IAEE, and Destinations International with additional support of MPI Chapters and will focus on: emerging issues and new solutions; the latest meetings and event trends. Meet with attendees in the Exhibition Hall to network, discuss business opportunities, and learn about new meetings and event’s destination needs and more.
Day 2 - Friday, October 27 - Travel Advisors, other Travel Professionals and Travel Media: Conference sessions will include keynote presentations and panel discussions. Travel industry expert speakers will focus on new business models and emerging solutions; the latest industry products and services; and destination information and travel trends. Meet with travel advisors and media to network in the Exhibition Hall, discuss business opportunities and present destinations and travel products. Present any new travel solutions in the Featured Innovative Areas.
Day 3 - Saturday, October 28 - Consumer Travel Show: Seminars for consumers will showcase travel experts to help travelers in their research and decision making on where to go next and the best way to travel. Meet with consumer attendees in the Exhibition Hallto present destinations and travel products and offer travel advice. Present any “show-only trip packages” as well as any new travel solutions in the Featured Innovative Areas.
What is Included:
- Access to the full ITS2023 appointment system to set meetings with travel trade attendees on Thursday and Friday.
- Access to the lead retrieval mobile app to document attendee leads and generate a lead report.
- Prominent display location in the NYSTIA pavilion all three days.
- One (1) Travel Trade Conference exhibitor staff access badge
- Exhibition Pavilion 4' table, 2 chairs
- Two (2) Exhibition Hall exhibitor access badges
- Fifty (50) consumer expo attendee passes.
- Creation of co-op sales collateral (digital) and individual collateral distribution on-site Thursday and Friday
- Business Profile (both digital/physical versions)
- Brochures (both digital/physical versions)
- Business Cards
- Photos/videos (optional)
Alon Tourism Solutions has organized co-op sales missions, tradeshows and sales exchanges for destinations and individual tourism suppliers for 20+ years. We maintain our stellar reputation through encouraging collaboration via smart partnerships and attention to detail. We are excited to offer this unique and cost-effective opportunity to connect you with qualified and vetted buyers to obtain ROI for NYS tourism destinations and businesses.
The New York State Tourism Industry Association (NYSTIA) is a member-driven, 501(c)6 nonprofit organization at the vanguard of transformational tourism marketing, stewardship and long-term strategic planning. We assist our members in advancing responsible economic growth, creating jobs, revitalizing communities, supporting small business success, and increasing state and local tax revenues in order to improve the standard of living, quality of life and pride of place for New York State communities and residents. We achieve these goals by facilitating the success of our members in realizing the economic potential of New York State's tourism industry through collaborative initiatives, exceptional marketing programs, disseminating industry research, and legislative awareness.
This project is supported by a grant awarded to NYSTIA by New York State's Empire State Development and the I LOVE NY Division of Tourism under Governor Kathy Hochul's Regional Economic Development Council Initiative.