GLOBE AND MAIL: Driving Canadian Visitors to New York State in 2023
Connecting New York Destinations With Prospective Canadian Visitors
Did you know?
Nearly 3 million members of the Globe and Mail audience are planning to take a vacation in the next 12 months!
> Travel Intenders: 280,000+ members of the Globe and Mail audience already expect to plan to vacation in the Northeastern United States! And they expect to spend an average of $2,800C on their trip.
> Prime Prospects: 890,000 Globe and Mail audience members are planning a trip to the United States, but haven't chosen New York State - YET!
> Affinity Interests: The Globe and Mail audience loves the kind of leisure activities New York State destinations can offer! They are 29% more likely to participate in nightlife (19% more likely to be interested in a romantic travel package), 30% more likely to ski or snowboard, 26% more likely to be involved in sporting activities (and 26% more interested in golf-related vacation packages) - more interested in outdoor vacation opportunities and visiting museums or casinos!
2023 NYSTIA Co-Op Partnership Program
The Globe and Mail Integrated Multimedia Custom Content Marketing Package
- Digital: The all-new Globe and Mail multimedia custom content package provides a robust digital campaign featuring your branded advertising (728x90; 300x250; 300x600) in rotation proportionate to your co-op investment,
- Print: Facing pages will feature co-op partner ad units (sizes vary - see below) partnered with a page of Globe and Mail created travel content articles.
- Content: The award-winning Globe Content Studio team will draw upon your insights to create articles integrating all of the co-op partner destinations into an enticing, attractive and compelling advertorial presentation. Check out our 2022 NYSTIA Co-Op collaboration!
Space Reservation: Thursday, January 31, 2023
Copy / Content Deadline: February 24, 2023
In-Market: Saturday, April 22, 2023
Download the 2023 Globe and Mail NYSTIA Co-Op deck:
Audience Delivery: The unique Globe & Mail Sponsor Content Amplification Strategy combines custom built Globe and Mail content drivers that will drive audience to your featured article from Globe, Alliance and Paid Social platforms with our Saturday Pursuits section placement and digital content presentation on www.theglobeandmail.com, yielding approximately 3.8 million integrated page impressions for the total Co-Op content campaign with up to 1.7 million additional New York State tourism branded impressions driving traffic to the Co-Op content
Pricing: At each level of investment your print ad will increase in size, your digital campaign will increase proportionately and your visibility and focus in the associated article(s) will also increase.
- 1/6 page w/proportionate digital campaign (est. 920,000 branded impressions): $7,500
- 1/3 page w/proportionate digital campaign (est. 1,840,000 branded impressions): $14,650
- Full page w/proportionate digital campaign (est. 5.5 million branded impressions): $42,500