StatePoint Media: Content That Connects
Over 60 New York State and Pennsylvania
media placements with an estimated reach of
over 10 million consumers!
- Feature your destination in travel stories running on approximately 25 media sites across New York with an estimated reach of over 4 million consumers.
- And/or feature your destination in travel stories running on approximately 34 media sites across Pennsylvania with an estimated reach of over 6 million consumers.
- Professionally-written stories highlighting your destination's top features
- Inclusion of photos of your destination for no additional charge
- Access to real-time, password-protected online coverage reports
- Free promotional rights to post your stories on your website and social media pages
StatePoint Media offers two story format options:
- Full Feature Stories: Our editorial team will work with you to repurpose content you've already created, or we can develop an original story that highlights the best your destination has to offer. Feature story characteristics:
- Up to 800 words with up to six photos
- Have a flexible editorial format (day-by-day itinerary, top 10 attractions to see in the area, seasonal events, etc.).
- Are all about your destination (i.e. no sharing the space others)
- Can run when it works best for you!
- Stories run online for six weeks.
- Travel “Round-Up" Stories: Round-Up Stories are thematic story briefs pre-scheduled throughout the year (e.g. “Romantic Fall Get-Aways Close to Home" or “Fun Summer Road Trips with the Family"). Round-Up Story characteristics:
- Approximately 125 word story brief with photo,
- Follow a predetermined schedule of travel story themes,
- Appear with similarly themed stories from other top destinations in the region,
- stories run online for six weeks.
- All Round-Up Stories are available on a first-come first-served basis.
See New York and Pennsylvania sample stories and Round-Up calendar.
"StatePoint Media's seasonal travel features have introduced the Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum and Reichert Planetarium to audiences in our region and beyond that we could not otherwise reach. It is a pleasure to work with their staff, who are friendly, helpful, efficient, and highly professional."
- Pat Keeffe, Communications Director
Suffolk County Vanderbilt Mansion, Museum, and Planetarium
Announcing StatePoint Media's NYSTIA member rate:
- NEW Full-Feature Stories:
- Non-member rate: $1,495/feature ($1,195 to distribute in 2nd state)
- NYSTIA member rate: $1,195 ($995 to distribute in 2nd state)
NYSTIA Members SAVE $300 /Feature story
- Round-Up Stories:
- Non-member rate: $695
- NYSTIA member rate: $595
NYSTIA Members SAVE $100 /Round-Up