Awards FAQ's: Answers
2021 NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Stay Tuned For Your Invitation To The 2021 Virtual Awards Ceremony...
2022 Tourism Excellence Awards Nominations Will Open October 1, 2021
- 2022 Awards Nominations Open October 1, 2021 and Close on January 9, 2022.
- Nominated projects, programs, campaigns, organizations and individuals must be connected to the advancement of the tourism industry in New York State, but are not required to be members of NYSTIA.
- You are required to either login as a member or create a guest account to enable you to revisit your nomination(s) in order to add, edit. correct or complete your submission.
- Applications must be submitted using the online form - it is linked to the judging platform.
- Programs & Project can be submitted for more than one award category, but a new submission form in each selected category is required.
- Preferential evaluation will be given to entities with programs and projects that demonstrate specific efforts to include diversity, equity and inclusion in planning, development and execution.
- Program and project implementation must have started between January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 and originate in New York State.
- All nominees for individual recognition (Leadership Categories) must work and reside in New York State.
- Results reported for your nomination must be attributable to the program or project nominated.
- Not all categories/awards are guaranteed to have recipient.
- Documentation materials (pdfs, video, etc) can be provided in the online nominations form using links.
- Before you start, Before you start, you may want to download pdfs of the NOMINATIONS FORM and AWARDS CATEGORY LIST for easy reference.