Housekeeping, Comfort Inn & Suites
This Comfort Inn is located in Medina, NY. We are within an hour drive from Niagara Falls/Buffalo to the west and Rochester and the Finger Lakes to the east. Our area is the hallmark-esque backdrop with rich cultural and culinary. Visitors that visit us take in our farm fresh produce awarding winning wineries and historic cobblestone and sandstone architecture – that all hinge on our proximity to Lake Ontario and the historic Erie Canal. The open waters of Lake Ontario and the tributaries offer outstanding year-round trout and salmon fishing – It’s a top tier fishing destination!
PURPOSE OF POSTION: To provide clean and fully supplied for guests at check-in. Keep all common areas clean and neat.
- Clean and stock all guest rooms, as assigned, including changing linens on beds, dusting and vacuuming, stocking supplies, emptying trash, and hand washing all walls and floor tiles, toilets, tubs, showers, mirrors and sink fixtures.
- Perform all laundry functions as needed, including moving towels and linens to all housekeeping closets.
- Report any employee injury to your supervisor immediately.
- Implement all company policies and procedures for safety and security.
- Stock housekeeping carts with full supplies at the end of each day.
- Turn in all lost and found items.
- Assist with the quarterly and fall cleaning duties.
- Report status of all cleaned rooms on a timey basis.
- Exhibit courteous manner with guests.
- Empty and clean vacuum cleaner at the end of the day.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Lifting and moving furniture and equipment with appropriate assistance.
- Flipping or rotating mattresses with assistance.
- Place ozonator in guest rooms on a rotational basis.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Wear appropriate company uniform including name tag.
- Eye for detail
- Must have flexible schedule to include weekend and evenings.
- Cleans rooms within established goals per room.
- Follow all state and federal guidelines including OSHA Hazardous Communication Training.
- Maintain high level of Quality service and Cleanliness.
EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
- Choice University “Commitment to Clean” course online within one week of hire.
Negotiable, depending on experience and $14.25 an hour during training.
Five housekeeping positions are available. If interested in applying fill out the attached job application and email the application to email@example.com.